The Element
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elemental Clan in wish all forces over-rule All

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello it's me D:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Ryu_Hoshi~
Honored Members
Honored Members

Hello it's me D: Empty
PostSubject: Hello it's me D:   Hello it's me D: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:38 am

Well, it's been a while since i joined a clan and here i am yet again trying to get into a clan...

My name is Charlie. I am 18 Years old i just turned on nov. 7. and it's also a pleasure to know im not the only old person in sfo (feels like a kid around in sfo.) But besides that i hope to enjoy the time here with you people and get to know you guys a bit better.

Also i am currently building my own pc with diffrent parts so i might not be so active please bare with me until im done in the meantime i'll keep using this crappy laptop until it dissolves. I also spend alot of time on my Playstation 3 if you guys have one hit me up PSN: NewbOwnage.

You guys probably hate me D:

<3 What a Face
Back to top Go down
~TE~HeatBlade
Honored Members
Honored Members

PostSubject: Re: Hello it's me D:   Hello it's me D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:58 pm

what do you mean get to know "you people" lol welcome bro enjoy the stay
Back to top Go down
-Futuristic-
Honored Members
Honored Members

PostSubject: Re: Hello it's me D:   Hello it's me D: I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:18 pm

yea what you mean by "you people"

you racist or something bro/gurl

lol naw just playing

enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello it's me D:   Hello it's me D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello it's me D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum