The Element
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elemental Clan in wish all forces over-rule All

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mini's Intro...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini Satoshi

Mini's Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Mini's Intro...   Mini's Intro... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 am

SFO Name: ~DSK~DarkAsh101
Where I'm From: Brooklyn, New York
What's My Age: 14 years old.

Things I Do On My Free Time: Well I play Counter Strike: Source once I get out of school. If I'm not playing Counter Strike: Source, then I'm playing Call of Duty World at War or Street Fighter 4 with my brother. I also play SFO when I'm bored, but my life is not all games. I like to go outside and play football with my friends. I go to my sister's house to play baseball. When the weekend comes, I just sleep in. I also play Yu-Gi-Oh with my friends. That's it for now.

Things about me: I'm really a nice guy once you get to know me, but don't mess with me when I'm mad. I love to play sports, video games, and hanging out with friends/family. I also love Anime. My favorite Animes are Pokemon and Lucky Star. I been playing SFO for about 2 years but then quit 3 years ago, but then came back. I'm in a clan in Counter Strike: Source called RAC (Relax and Chill) My previous clans in SFO were: DSK, EA, and 3rd Strike. Well I guess that's all. If you want to know more, just ask.

Mini's Intro... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Admin
Admin

Mini's Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini's Intro...   Mini's Intro... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:39 am

O.O i never knew you're just 14!!!
Back to top Go down
Mini Satoshi

Mini's Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini's Intro...   Mini's Intro... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:24 pm

I thought I told you >.<
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Admin
Admin

Mini's Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini's Intro...   Mini's Intro... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:03 pm

Lol, You might have, but i guess i forgot xD
Back to top Go down
Mini Satoshi

Mini's Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini's Intro...   Mini's Intro... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:09 pm

Lol wow
Back to top Go down
Killer024
Admin
Admin
Killer024

Mini's Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini's Intro...   Mini's Intro... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 pm

Anyway Satoshi welcome to The clan bro
Back to top Go down
Mini Satoshi

Mini's Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini's Intro...   Mini's Intro... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mini's Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini's Intro...   Mini's Intro... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini's Intro...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Element :: The Element :: Introduction-
Jump to: